Amazon - Business Analyst - Personal Computing & Office Products Category Team (2-6 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon is looking for a Business Analyst for the Personal Computing & Office products (PC & OP) category team.
We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon.in might just be the place for you.
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving deep insights about PC&OP business area and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered
- Understand trends related to Amazon business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools. Learn and understand a broad range of Amazons data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazons core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
- Bachelor's degree required. BE is preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Exposure to data mining tools like SQL ,SAS, SPSS etc
- Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.