Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:993 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Amazon - Business Analyst - Customer Service Team (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for an outstanding business analyst to join us in India Customer Service team. The BA will focus on- a) Leading a team of three to four business analyst in applying analytics to solve customer and associate problems, b) Delivering business insights which help drive improvement in our defect metrics and drive customer satisfaction across Amazon India and operating units and c) Supporting reporting function on key CS business metrics.
The BA will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of priorities, competitive pressures, and operational initiatives. The BA will partner closely with program, product and technology teams (within Customer Service and across partner teams) to define and build innovative and delightful experiences for customers. The BA must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and have the ability to break complex problems down into steps that drive product development at Amazon speed.
- Support and contribute to India Customer Service team in achieving functional goals.
- Use SQL and other coding languages to analyze metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of defects.
- Works across multiple internal & external teams. May lead virtual teams in completing projects/activities.
- Engage directly with our internal customers to find, prioritize, improve and assimilate better business processes.
- Scope, document and submit requirements for systems changes, backed up by business case and impact analysis.
- Propose simple, scalable and effective ideas and best practices in your domain of expertise.
- Analyze and model data, processes and business rules.
- Continuously track the realized business value and ongoing customer satisfaction from delivered solutions, be it self-service, automation or customers contacting CS.
- Independently performing analysis using tools like SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau and R.
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Quantitative Finance or Operational Research, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of experience working in Business Analysis, Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a comparable role.
- 3+ years of hands-on SQL coding experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience working with databases and SQL in a business environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel.
- Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SQL and R.
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects.
- Detail-oriented with aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead group discussions and explain complex solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations.
- Hands-on experience on managing complex and diverse data sources on a regular basis
Preferred Qualification :
- Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies
- Experience in working with databases and data mining techniques in a business environment
- Understanding of data warehousing & modeling concepts
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Experience of modelling techniques and methods.
- Experience working with large scale databases and data warehouses.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.