Amazon - Brand Specialist - Account Management - Vendor Services - Retail Business (5-10 yrs)
Brand Specialist - Account Management, Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) - Retail Business
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from website to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Role:
Account Management - Brand Specialist
- As a Brand Specialist you would be a part of Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Team of Retail Business Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for managing Amazon AVS vendors.
- AVS team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team.
- You will interface internally with leaders from our Retail and Vendor Services teams and will be responsible for all aspects of the vendors business with Amazon. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.
- You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. In this role you will be focused on operational aspects of managing the customer relationships with our vendors.
- You will conceive, create and analyze a wide range of marketing activities/campaigns to grow the vendors traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on Amazon. Also, you will look into operational aspects of vendors business with Amazon, root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting business.
Timings will be as per EU shift, 12:00 pm IST to 9:00 pm IST
Key job responsibilities:
- Establish long term partnerships with key vendor partners for the group of vendors handled.
- Partnering with the Retail Category Team and build successful communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors.
- Build and execute on a joint business plan that delivers on key business opportunities and relevant KPIs for the vendors and Amazon.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on vendor issues and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience.
- Success will be measured by the performance of your vendors on input metrics and impact on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers.
- Conduct regular WBRs, MBRs with the vendors, highlight business metric performance and building action plans.