Amazon - Brand Insight Specialist - Analytics (3-6 yrs)
About the Program :
Emerging Brands Program team's mission is to build the most effective platform for motivated entrepreneurs to establish & scale consumer direct brands in India, thereby allowing creating a funnel of high quality selection as alternatives to established brands, at the best prices for Amazon's customers. We achieve this by providing a suite of marketing services and self-service tools that span the entire lifecycle of a Brand, spanning Discovery, Consumer Insights, Selection, Pricing, Fulfillment, and Brand Protection Privileges. First of our solutions for Startups & Emerging brands is Amazon Launchpad (www.amazon.in/launchpad).
About the Role :
- We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Brand Insights Lead to help deliver high-value, strategic solutions to sellers on the Launchpad program. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and large datasets.
- The ideal candidate would have strong attention to detail and the ability to clearly communicate and present data insights. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate needs to be comfortable in executing repeatable processes once operating procedures are set and defined.
- The ideal candidate would possess excellent analytical abilities and business acumen, a strong understanding of different business models the underlying analytics and the ability to assimilate new methodologies and data sources. A successful candidate will have service orientation mindset and ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and possess an ability to influence internal stakeholders.
- If you are entrepreneurial in nature with a strong bias for action and are keen to be in a business environment that allows you to deliver high-impact results, this opportunity should appeal to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Possess a deep understanding of brand aspirations and services offered by Amazon Launchpad
- Analyze data and trends in great detail to develop and deliver brand facing, data backed insights and high value advisory solutions, at scale
- Build automated, streamlined, program level seller dashboards and growth recommendation nudges which deliver strategic, custom made insights to our brands, at scale
- Program manage critical initiatives, identify success levers and deliver right reports and insights, internally and to sellers, to drive seller success
- Contribute to development of brand success charter, with continuous improvement initiatives, SOPs and ease operations through streamlining and automation initiatives
- Own the brands growth and success for allotted portfolio of brands, and engage with sellers, as needed to discover and solve pain points
Basic Quallifications :
- 3+ years of experience in consulting/ business and data analytics and modelling
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. -
- Excellent proficiency in SQL, advanced MS Excel and automation using VBA macros to design, optimize, and generate insights
- Proficiency in data modelling, visualization, automation and business intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Python, R, QuickSight etc.
- Metrics backwards approach, comfortable with data crunching
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team