Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:3456 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Amazon - Black Belt Professional - Finance (7-12 yrs)
External Job Description
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate for a Global role in Finance Operations to identify, create, develop, and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in our Worldwide Finance Operations organization. The individual will also be charged with preparing and analyzing the monthly budget to actual analysis, the monthly metrics analysis, variable cost productivity tracking, and cost out initiatives for Finance Operations Payroll.
This is a key senior level position, with a very high visibility within the organization and will require the candidate to team with Amazon Finance Operations, Payroll and other FinOps leaders to review E2E business process, identify and fix issues impacting performance and cost of finance services.
This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for process improvement, who can assist in the strategic allocation of resources around the globe. This candidate will also be expected to take ownership and drive positive change including evaluating and streamlining existing operational processes, controls and metrics.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- LSS BB or MBB certification
- 6+ years of experience in business, back office, accounting, operations, logistics, consulting or similar field
- Should have led and mentored at least 10 high impact improvement projects
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Ability to communicate precisely and concisely both verbally and in written format
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions based on data analysis