Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4083 Applications:1253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Amazon - Associate Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth's most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon's rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others.
In addition to serving end customers, Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting the best of the best to make this vision a reality. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions, delivering everything they know and love about Amazon, for business. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are seeking for an Associate Marketing manage to accompany the growth of Amazon Business in India. The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical and hands-on problem solver with a proven track record of successfully managing marketing programs for a consumer digital brand/e-commerce company. In this role, you will be responsible for increasing engagement of Amazon Business customers, driving share of wallet activities.
Key responsibilities are:
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Work with a team of marketing managers, responsible for customer engagement across several channels and initiatives
- Develop an unified cross-channel strategy that aims to hit plan, and build more velocity and efficiency in our Self-Service channels
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our potential customers
- Own and manage budget reconciliation process
- Partner with other teams both within marketing and cross-functionally, to deliver results that contribute to overall success
- Partner with Finance team to track and assess quality of acquired members post-acquisition and beyond
- Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business review meetings to key internal stakeholders and executives
- MBA or equivalent post-graduation, with at least two years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong team player; comfortable working cross function
- Passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
- Flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations a highly dynamic environment
- Possesses passion, energy, a detail orientation, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn Amazon tools and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Work experience in consumer product sales/marketing or in e-commerce.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and website A/B testing and optimization to drive conversions
- Experience using marketing automation solutions (Pardot), web analytics and CRM systems
- Experience with defining and launching successful acquisition/demand campaigns, marketing optimization programs and website analytics
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Able to be strategic, but also drive tactics and execution; willing to get your hands dirty and get the job done
- Prior experience influencing senior leadership