Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1790 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Amazon - Associate Corporate Counsel - Digital Business - LLB (5-8 yrs)
External Job Description :
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented Associate Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly growing and evolving digital businesses in India.
In this role, you will counsel our digital businesses on a broad range of commercial, licensing, technology, and regulatory matters and will be involved in structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions. You will work directly with the business, serving as counsel on key deals, helping launch new products and services, providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
Throughout all the above tasks you will closely coordinate with global legal teams and outside counsel.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in a broad range of corporate and business legal issues, especially in the areas of licensing, technology, digital media, content acquisition, privacy etc.
The position will be based in Mumbai. Some travel, including international travel, will be required.
Basic Qualifications :
1. LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
2. Upto 5 years of post-qualification experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation.
3. Strong transactional background with excellent skills in drafting and negotiating contracts relating to licensing, technology, services, acquisition, etc.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
5. Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and clients and work with other team members in a fast-moving environment.
6. Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
Preferred Qualifications :
- In - house experience with an entity in the technology or media space.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.