Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:6491 Applications:1919 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:687
Amazon - ACES Program Manager - Process/Operations Excellence (5-13 yrs)
The ACES Program Manager will be owning national programs.
He/She will be working with site Ops team to
- Deploy the Bench marking processes which have been adapted for India to train ops leaders and establish sustainable mechanism in Prime Now.
- Use the PDCA methodology to drive small scale improvements in processes
- Use the Kaizen methodology to drive large scale process improvements or reduction in costs.
- Sustain roll out of CI essentials and Kaizen essentials training to managers.
- Develop robust systems and train operators to drive the value we expect Area Organization and Area Readiness
Basic Qualification -
- Previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen technique is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time to analyze, implement, monitor best practice solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple projects.
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and related software
- Fluent in English