Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1796 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Amazon - ACES Program Manager - Fulfillment Center (5-8 yrs)
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Business Area : Operations
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is done on behalf of our customers, as meeting their expectations makes us feel good. The Operations teams in our Fulfillment Centres are responsible for controlling the vast range of fast-paced inventory from inbound to outbound and work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want when they want it.
ACES Program Manager :
- ACES managers are focused on supporting Fulfillment Centers (FCs) improvements made on behalf of Amazon customers, to drive into standardization efforts, act as liaisons with other departments, provide process skills to the FCs, support FC launches, support FC Kaizen Events in their areas of expertise, and to run and coordinate cross-functional projects for successful implementation across the FCs.
- The process owner's mission is to help FCs succeed in scaling operations whilst meeting performance commitments through working hard and smart to strengthen standardization, by developing process improvement leaders with dive-deep process skills, by running and coordinating the top business efforts/projects and by supporting mechanisms generating a daily Kaizen culture of continuous root cause elimination, such as implementing improvements resulting from abnormalities identified in standard work initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in Operations or Program Management with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams to deliver a network-wide change agenda across different geographies
- Ability to dive deep into processes and drive results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Possibility to Travel
- Excellent written and verbal communications across both project teams and senior leadership, specific strength in influencing decision-makers, and managing expectations.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience implementing mechanisms in large-scale, complex environments.
- Experience managing projects with MS Project or similar tools
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledgeable in SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.