Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:3891 Applications:815 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Amazon - ACES Program Manager (5-10 yrs)
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Employee Services team in India is looking for a ACES Manager Black Belt who will be driving key ACES deliverables for the Global Transfer Service work streams for Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Transfers processes.
Another area of focus will be trend reviewing from the quality data and other team performance related metrics to enhance continuous improvement, streamlining operational inefficiencies, creating relevant training guides/materials and distributing communication aids to the teams.
The manager should create a supportive relationship with the delivery team, raise the bar for our customers and promote a culture of ownership. Success of the role measured via customer feedback channels (HMD), improvement in quality performance and process improvement projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To utilize comprehensive knowledge of standards, related disciplines, to ensure a positive customer experience.
2. Create standards around which others will operate and build consensus.
3. Deliver solutions to complex problems through in-depth data analysis and forensics by using methodical approaches, along with experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information, To review and provide feedback on quality of improvement initiatives and benefits realized.
4. To strategize the future resource and training requirements to meet and exceed quality. 5. Understand & use technology intelligently to standardize and improve processes. This will aim to improve team's performance by providing clear expectations, guidelines and consistency by creating standard work thus delighting the end customer.
5. Execute on assigned project components & drive medium-high impact projects.
6. Coordinates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates & proposals on a need basis.
7. Collaborates with other Specialists on best practices/knowledge sharing and coaching styles.
8. Facilitates knowledge for Employee Services employees on of different resources, such as PeopleSoft, Remedy, Recruiting Systems etc.
9. Contributes to a positive team environment by proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts/cases (as applicable) and demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with other team members (including other teams)
10. Identifies ongoing process improvement (Six Sigma, Green belt, LEAN) projects and supporting the team leader and management in executing those.
11. To create continuous feedback channels with global services owners and leaders on ACES framework and goals. -
12. To support Sr ACES Program manager, quality manager, Quality Specialist to meet and exceed ACES framework goals. -
13. To support process improvement efforts and standardization across all the processes globally.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree, advanced college education or certifications in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike)
- 5 years of experience in a ES Service Delivery team & overall 14 years.
- Previous Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Technical skills (VBA Macro, Share Point, BI tools)
- 5+ years of HR Experience.
- 6 months of experience in the Transfers Team (ES SD).
- Significant Coaching and Mentoring Experience.
- Ability to handle projects using the Project Management principles and methodology.
- Reporting and analytics Experience.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards.
- Demonstrates superior judgment, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity.
- Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
- Ability to effectively motivate small groups.