Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2350 Applications:623 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Amazon - ACES Manager - Operations - Prime Now (4-6 yrs)
Prime Now is the fastest delivery on Amazon platform, serving our customers with gourmet of catalogue from electronics to grocery. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey?
Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
This is your chance to make history.
Business Area : Operations
Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is done on behalf of our customers, as meeting their expectations makes us feel good.
The Operations teams in our Prime Now are responsible for overall performance management. The Ops team is also involved in launching new FCs and stabilizing its operations. Constant benchmarking with INFC processes and efficiency goals is one of the important task Ops team will undertake.
ACES Manager :
ACES Area manager is focused on supporting Prime Now Ops & 3P stores operations team to make continuous improvements on behalf of Amazon customers, to drive into standardization efforts, act as liaisons with other departments, provide process skills, support launches, support Kaizen events in their areas of expertise, and to run and coordinate cross-functional projects for successful implementation across the FCs and 3P stores.
The process owner's mission is to help Prime Now succeed in scaling operations whilst meeting performance commitments through working hard and smart to strengthen standardization, by developing process improvement leaders with dive-deep process skills, by running and coordinating the top business efforts/projects and by supporting mechanisms generating a daily Kaizen culture of continuous root cause elimination, such as implementing improvements resulting from abnormalities identified in standard work initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
. The ACES Area manager will be owning national programs. He/She will be working with site Ops team to
- Deploy the Benchmarking processes which have been adapted for India to train ops leaders and establish sustainable mechanism in Prime Now.
- Use the PDCA methodology to drive small scale improvements in processes
- Use the Kaizen methodology to drive large scale process improvements or reduction in costs.
- Sustain roll out of CI essentials and Kaizen essentials training to managers.
- Develop robust systems and train operators to drive the value we expect Area Organization and Area Readiness
Basic Qualification :
- Previous experience in operational logistics/supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen technique is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time to analyze, implement, monitor best practice solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate complex processes and financial scenarios.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment, whilst also being able to handle multiple projects.
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and related software
- Fluent in English
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.