Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:3562 Applications:830 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Amazon - Account Manager - Advertising Business/Programmatic Solutions (2-4 yrs)
Programmatic Solutions - Account Manager
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of ecommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you- re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
About the role
- We are looking for an account manager to support our clients on the Amazon DSP. This role is perfectly situated between sales and product, and best suited to those who can operate across fields.
- The team is responsible for managing the end to end experience of customers, namely holding companies, independent agencies, trading desks, and direct clients.
- The overarching goal is to empower customers to achieve success by providing best-in-class consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting.
- Programmatic account managers are at the cutting-edge of programmatic expertise, solving client challenges with Amazon and the industries best ad technology.
- Own the relationship with clients and provide high-touch proactive support such as onboarding, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success
- Define priorities for campaign management and optimization initiatives based on deep knowledge of the industry, its competitive landscape and key business issues.
- Be owners for current campaign performance, future strategy and competitive scenarios.
- Navigate multiple stakeholders; bridge organizational and structural gaps with a focus on customer results and satisfaction.
- Help drive evolution of Amazon DSP into a client friendly tool via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for technical issues; will communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution
- Define and improve processes and tools for the account management team to serve clients better
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of proven experience in a client-facing consultative role working
- DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Expertise in media trading
- Proficiency in MS Office; experience with data analysis in Excel, including advanced functions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools
- Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
- Understanding of Web Browsers, SQL