HR Business Partner at Amazon
Views:1081 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Amazon - Account Manager (5-10 yrs)
Amazon has one of the largest & most trusted shipping networks in India (ATS). We want to extend the benefits of these shipping services to D2C brands and SMBs for their own business to help them serve their customers better & in turn grow their business. This role will be responsible for managing and growing B2B relationships with our key shipper accounts.
We are seeking a street-smart, result-oriented candidate with B2B sales and business development experience and preferably from the shipping & logistics industry. Candidate should be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities and changing landscapes. One should be collaborative, but equally data-driven and analytical. The individual should constantly strive to expand our understanding of the metrics and industry.
You to create an understanding of the product and target market and create your account management strategy to retain and grow shippers and win business volume from them. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining positive shipper relations by managing critical input levers.
Key job responsibilities
- Deliver positive experience to assigned shipper accounts and win volume (#Shipments and Revenue) and hygiene parameters
- Develop your individual account management strategy at a shipper-level
- Understanding and reinforcing the value proposition and creating joint business plans with shippers
- Action proactive and reactive measures on key business parameters like operations, claims, and receivables
- Follow the standard operating processes to scale the working of the function.
- Help refine the business value proposition using local knowledge, secondary research and past data
- More than 3 year of experience in B2B Sales or Account Management
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business "by the numbers". Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi is a must. Additional language knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.