Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3283 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Amazon - Account Manager (3-5 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader willing to be a part of the journey which would change the way India buys and sells? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for Account Manager to be part of category business development team within Amazon Sellers Services organization. This role is based out of Bangalore.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller's needs at Amazon. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller's organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Managing and driving the growth of the seller's business: Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the seller and Amazon.
- Managing key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extensions by partnering with the business development and onboarding teams.
- Work with sellers to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
- Analyzing the business: Conduct deep dive analysis and provide routine executive-level reporting on the seller's current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data.
- Providing thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- MBA preferred.