Amara Raja - Manager - Projects - Power Distribution (10-15 yrs)
Amara Raja - Manager - Projects for Power Distribution
- Responsible for the execution/supervision works of Power Distribution Projects.
- The Projects to be undertaken would Involve Rural-Urban Electrification under R- APDRP / RGGY, IPDS, DDUGJY, Saubhagya Scheme, Feeder Separation, Augmentation of Existing Distribution Systems, Underground Cabling, and SCADA.
- He should have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in survey, erection, testing, and commissioning of high/medium voltage power distribution networks (SCADA, UG cable & 66kV, 33kV and below).
- Lead and Ensure complete responsibility of project till handing over the project.
- Assist Functional Teams and Guide them in ensuring Project Deliverables on various Critical Parameters.
- Knowledge of Power Distribution Design Drawings is essential and taking approval of Power Distribution Drawing from the customer.
- Inspection of materials required for the execution of the project.
- Dealing with clients, government bodies, contractors, sub-contractors, and other units of the company for project execution.
- Preparation of various execution schedules and monitoring the same, appraising the clients on various delays in respective of the project if any so as to avoid LD.
- Planning for resource management including Staff, Materials, Cash flow, and Site Management -Liaison with nodal agencies.
- Managing the complete resources and manpower for smooth execution.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of quality and safety as per contract and work plan, during execution.
- Conduct checks on workmanship and quality of work of Contractors
- Day to day supervision of construction activities of all discipline-related work
- Carry out verification of physical progress of work carried out by construction contractor, on which contractor's payment invoice is based
- Ensure that methodology for construction being used by contractors is in accordance with approved systems and procedures
- Ensure that the contractor is following the rules and regulations under Indian Laws with respect to his workmen
- Site survey for the raw material costs, leads, and specific conditions prevailing at Site
- Ensuring the measurements are certified both supplies and services as per the contract terms by the client so as to ensure smooth and timely billing and collections.
- Ensuring the collections with respective to retentions, collection of statutory related documents from the client on time.
- Maintaining the progress updates to the client and ensuring the intimation of compliances if any.
- Intimation to the client on a regular basis in case of any quantity deviations with reference to the contract and obtaining the amendments as required.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience in the Power Distribution sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.