Amara Raja - Manager - Finance & Accounts - EPC Projects Division - CA (8-18 yrs)
Job code 029: Manager - Project Accounting
We are hiring a CA Professional with 5+ years of expertise in to Project accounting, Account Receivable, end to end Order to Cash operations (O2C), Customer Billing/Invoicing Operations, B2B Collection and People management.
- Prepare and analyze month-end financial reports, including cost reports and profit and loss statements.
- Review monthly invoice billing and cost coding on reports to ensure assets and liabilities are booked accurately.
- Perform daily project accounting functions such as accruals, billings, subcontractor communications, lien waivers, etc.
- Prepare detailed overhead cost analysis and budget variance analysis
- Coordination of P&Ls
- Provide financial information and input for new project bids.
- Review and analyze financial statements for the suppliers and subcontractors.
- Review of Customers POs, Review of sub-contractor POs, Preparation of Order book, Preparation of profit & loss for each Project, Preparation of cash flow statement for each project, Review of Project time lines, Review of sub-contractor payments, Preparation of budgets for each project, MIS reports project wise, Review of site expenses, Maintain project wise statements, BG related works, Processing of LC payments, Review of tender documents, Review of commercial terms of the contract, Updating control budgets, Preparation of cash budgets, Preparation of Annual budgets, Review of Budget vs actuals
- Support monthly and quarter-end financial statements.
If you would like to explore this opportunity please revert back with your updated resume as early as possible along with that please mention the following details in resume/cover letter
Total Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Mobile Number, Skype ID, Notice Period & Current Location