Assistant Manager - HR at Amar Ujala Web Services
Views:490 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Amar Ujala Web Services - Product Manager - B2B Retail Setup (4-6 yrs)
This position is responsible to set the strategy and roadmap for the product, working with cross-functional teams to define and execute its success. Experience in creating a retail B2B product is preferable.
- Be empowered to solve software product problems in a way that works for the company business
- Carry out market competition analysis and user research
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and identify target use cases
- Define product requirements, including user flows, wireframes, and system diagrams
- Prioritize product initiatives based on quantitative and qualitative data, business strategy, and market context
- Work with the UX design team and with technical leads to design features
- Conduct usability testing in collaboration with UX design team
- Work with technical leads and development teams in an agile environment to ensure implementation is of high quality and strategically aligned
- Communicate risks and manage change in real time
- Own and execute release strategy in close coordination with marketing and development departments
- Provide internal training and cross-departmental communication for new features
- Analyze usage metrics to validate expected business impact, and iteratively adjust the product roadmap in response.
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS based organization
- Should have a startup mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working on Agile methodologies is mandatory
- Experience in driving execution with cross-functional teams
- An understanding and empathy for users
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.