HR Business Partner at AmalaEarth
Views:682 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Amala Earth - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
We at BC Jindal group are looking for a Business Analyst for our e-commerce marketplace, Amala Earth (one-stop platform dedicated to natural products, A way to conscious living)
Here we are trying to bring together brands, products, experts and individuals that create a world where all living beings can co-exist harmoniously.
We treasure the authenticity of locally produced products that are conscious alternatives to be used at home and around us. We hope to make this a collective movement that will be the driving force in creating change in consumer behavioural patterns by providing alternative solutions for a sustainable lifestyle.
At Amala Earth, We are committed to strengthening diversity, equity, and inclusion at the workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Analysing key performance metrics pertaining to all areas of business
2. Generation of insights and reports, for marketing, logistics, operations and overall strategy
3. Researching competitors, alternative markets, and opportunities in the e- commerce space
1. 2-4 years of work-experience, in business analytics or MIS
2. Prior e-commerce or retail experience is preferred, but not mandatory
3. Proficiency in MS Excel
Location: Qutub Institutional Area, South Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.