Recruitment Head at Amagi Media Labs
Views:2201 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Amagi - Senior Product Manager (8-15 yrs)
At Amagi we are building core technology infrastructure for targeted advertising on TV delivered on cable/satellite and Internet TV platforms. We overlay this technology infrastructure with unique business models that enable us to leverage the power of the underlying platform.
To understand scale, the current business process that powers our India ad network is about 250 tasks across various teams to accomplish he-targeted advertising.
To effect these business models, we need complete business process workflows created and managed across teams.
To accomplish this we are looking for business process program managers, whose role is:
- work across multiple functions in the company to evolve business processes
- define interfaces, user experience and complete requirements specifications for the business process
- work with business process engineering team to build the process
- work with functions across the company to implement the process
- create training documentation, problem resolution methodologies for on-going operation
- evolve metrics for measuring process effectiveness and continually evolve a roadmap for the workflow
These workflows are to be managed across multiple business processes. The person should work with teams from sales, marketing, finance, traffic/scheduling, network operations, analytics and engineering.
Typical profile of a person who would suit this are:
- have defined and executed large-scale technology-driven products/processes, (in new media businesses preferable not mandatory) over the last 4 years
- have written software for at least 4 years, and is abreast with all the latest cloud tools and technologies (you are going to work with some of the most talented tech folks, and it is important that they feel you understand them)
- have demonstrated ability in documenting, tracking and managing large set of requirements and user experience needs
- have proven people management abilities to work with multiple functional teams across organisation
- deep passion and appreciation for evolving new business processes (do you need an MBA for this - we are not hung up on your qualifications)
- good learnability to grasp new domains and comfortable to understand both depth and breadth across the platform
- good written and oral communication skills to enable effective coordination and implementation across the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.