Human Resources at Amagi
Views:1310 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Amagi - Senior HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
About Amagi (www.amagi.com):
Amagi is a next-gen media tech company that provides
cloud broadcast and streaming TV solutions to TV networks, content owners and streaming TV platforms. Amagi enables content owners to launch, distribute and monetize live linear channels on Free-Ad-Supported TV and SVOD platforms. Amagi also offers 24x7 cloud managed services bringing simplicity, advanced automation, and transparency to the entire broadcast operations for traditional TV networks. Amagi delivers 350+ channels with deployments in over 40 countries. Amagi has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, New Delhi and Bangalore.
Amagi clients include A+E Networks UK, CuriosityStream, Discovery Networks, Fox Networks, NBC Universal, People TV, Tastemade, VICE TV, Tegna, and Warner Media, among others.
In the News:
Amagi's YouTube channel:
Role: Senior Manager - HR
Amagi has grown by leaps and bounds & is currently looking for a strong Business HR professional to deliver on key people requirements as per the HR strategy - working closely with co-founders and business heads across APAC, US, EMEA to design & implement talent strategy and deliver a great employee experience
Reporting into: Global Head HR
- Responsible for key aspects of the talent strategy - build or buy, talent management, performance management, employee engagement & recognition - with an aim of building a culture of inclusion in the organization.
- Collaborating with business heads on:
a) Overall Org Structure & Talent Strategy
b) Performance Management
c) Learning & Development
d) Rewards Strategy & Implementation
e) Employee Wellness
f) Employee Experience
g) HR policies & processes
- Implementing OD initiatives to drive overall organization effectiveness
- Identifying training needs for individuals and facilitating Learning initiatives
- Driving policy-related changes by analyzing data around people trends
- Building & maintaining relationships with external HR partners (Learning & Development, Rewards & Payroll, Talent Acquisition, etc.)
- Manage a team of 2 HRBPs
- Potentially drive key HR projects in the organization
The person is expected to have:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Business HR. CoE experience in Learning & Development, Talent Management, Policy Design, Rewards etc. would be an added advantage. Experience in start-up organizations / SaaS companies with a strength of 200-500 employees would be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Very good MS Power Point & MS Excel skills
- Ability to - connect the dots- and think strategically
- Experienced in working with Leadership teams to drive results
- Proactive; ability to stretch and own the deliverables end-to-end
- Analytical, goal-oriented with an inclination towards designing new systems and processes
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- MBA-HR from a Premiere MBA Institute
Job Location : Preferably Bangalore; WFH is provided till June 2021.