Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amagi
Views:741 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Amagi - Payables Lead (10-15 yrs)
ABOUT AMAGI :
Amagi is a market leader in cloud-based media technology services for channel creation, distribution, and ad monetization. Amagi's cloud technology and managed services is used by TV networks, content owners, sports rights owners and pay TV / OTT platforms to create 24x7 linear channels for OTT and broadcast and deliver them to end consumers. Amagi's pioneering and market leading cloud platform has won numerous accolades and is deployed in over 40 countries by 400+ TV networks.
Customers of Amagi include A+E Networks, Comcast, Google, NBC Universal, Roku, Samsung, and Warner Media.
This is a unique and transformative opportunity to take part and grow a world-class technology company that changes the tenets of TV. Amagi is a private equity backed firm with investments from Accel Global, Premji Invest and Mayfield. Amagi has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, and Bengaluru (Bangalore).
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job role: Payables Team Lead
Role reporting into: Finance Controller
Does this role have direct reports: Yes. 4-5 person.
Job Responsibilities :
- Improving and monitoring of operational and economic performance
- Searches for areas in which productivity could be improved and optimizes the cost/efficiency ratio of operational processes and Metrics.
- Develop a deep understanding of Amagi's products, customer use cases, competitive solutions and the industry landscape.
- Own, prepare and publish periodic dashboards on payables management with all relevant KPI's.
- Lead, provide direction, supervise Accounts Payables Function for Amagi across globe.
- Build issues / error resolution mechanism and ensure timely payments to all stakeholders.
- Timely processing of all employees related travel and other claims.
- Ownership of Bank reconciliation process. Providing all necessary support with periodic book close process.
- Augment in the daily cash management & forecasting process.
- Actively looking for constant process improvement and productivity enhancement of the team.
- Providing support to other team members and management on all other ad-hoc requirements.
- Identify tools and automation requirements to improve productivity of team members.
- Monitoring commitments and risk management
- Helps to manage risks and litigation and supervises their resolution.
- Own Accounts Payable SOP. Build process / checks for verifying duplicate payments.
- Develop anti - fraud controls for payments/ invoicing process.
- Ensuring invoices have been verified with PO, GRN / SRN, Quality Report / Service
- Utilization Report before pushing to the payments queue. Ensuring all system controls are in place.
Contribution to accounts :
- Contributes to the quality of the function by providing information on any element or event likely to have an impact on the result.
- Takes responsibility to ensure the coherence of operational indicators and financial results in monthly financial reports.
- Ensuring TAT for all payments. At least 80% invoice (value and volume) to be paid on time.
- Ensuring complete compliance with "ZERO" exceptions with GST, TDS, VAT, Customs, and other regulatory compliances associated with payments.
- Ensuring timely payment to MSME vendor/Priority vendor/Utility/Employee on or before due date.
- Periodic review of clearing accounts. No items to be open beyond 30 days.
- Periodic vendor reconciliation (at least 10 in a quarter), TDS and GST reconciliation (as per requirements).
- Ensure function is anytime audit ready. Ensure Internal Financial Controls in place.
- Builds and presents the business plans
External corporate relations :
- Customers, suppliers, tax authorities, auditors, banks.
- Relationship building with associated Banking partners.
What you'll need :
- Strong accounting background with analytical skills.
- Have relevant experience in managing P2P workflow.
- Experienced in working with new age applications and tools related to P2P process.
- Excellent with MS Excel - able to visualize & standardize monthly / quarterly financial dashboards / reports.
- Ability to manage volume with accuracy.
- Ability to lead a team of 7 to 10 people by setting all right examples.
- Ability to manage consultants for processing, tax filing and other associated
- Good verbal & written communications skills along with strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possesses an energetic and friendly demeanour for being a great collaborator.
- CA/ ICWA Inter, MBA / B.Com & M.Com with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.