Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amagi
Views:76 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amagi - Finance Process Automation Role (3-5 yrs)
Finance Process Automation
- Amagi is a market leader in cloud-based media technology services for channel creation,distribution, and ad monetization. Amagi's cloud technology and managed services is used by TV networks, content owners, sports rights owners and pay TV / OTT platforms to create 24x7 linear channels for OTT and broadcast and deliver them to end consumers. Amagi's pioneering and market leading cloud platform has won numerous accolades and is deployed in over 40 countries by 400+ TV networks.
- Customers of Amagi include A+E Networks, Comcast, Google, NBC Universal, Samsung, and Warner Media.
- This is a unique and transformative opportunity to participate and grow a world-class technology company that changes the tenets of TV. Amagi is a private equity backed firm with investments from Accel Global, KKR(Emerald Media Fund), Premji Invest and MayField. Amagi has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, and Bengaluru (Bangalore).
What you'll do :
- Develop a deep understanding of Amagi's products, customer use cases, competitive solutions and the industry landscape.
- Need to work with finance for continuous process improvement and automation by developing, implementing, and sustaining process improvements.
- Actively participate in implementation of medium to large scale applications supporting business in the processes of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Compliance.
- Conduct readiness assessments, cost benefit analysis from time to time for various projects.
- Preparing formats, verifying data, as required for implementation / migration, of various projects.
- Developing scenarios for testing. Performing & documenting UAT. Prepare project sign-off document.
- End to end responsibility for coordinating and executing finance projects.
- Getting RCA prepared for issues faced. Re-implement & monitor.
- Independently solve moderately complex problems with minimal support.
- Work closely with Enterprise Applications Team, CIO function, external consultants for project related tasks.
What you'll need :
- Independent, able to adhere to TAT, prioritize.
- Proficient in communication and articulation.
- Candidate preferred with 3-5 years of professional experience with Salesforce CRM / recognized ERP's - SAP / NetSuite / Oracle.
- Hands on work experience in the domain of Finance Transformation and Automation.
- Preferably MBA / CMA / Graduate with relevant skills and experience.