Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amagi
Views:316 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Amagi - Analyst - Business Operations (3-7 yrs)
Analyst - Business Operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day operational tasks including data entries and collection from cross functional teams and alongside work on process improvements for reduction of manual efforts.
- Build repeatable processes, dashboards and reports showcasing business metrics that act as input for all operational metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Collate data from multiple disparate systems and build meaningful inferences with focus on technology costs, benefits and company margins.
- Support day-to-day inquiries or data requests from all cross functional teams like Strategy, Operations, Engineering, Customer success, Finance, Sales and Leadership but not limited to.
- Conduct meetings with Leadership team, cross functional teams etc. periodically and effectively present & communicate the findings and reporting.
- Liaison with Business system to promote data integrity and reporting by improving or setting up new processes and workflows.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as Business Operations Analyst or Data Analyst in Business, Consulting, Finance or Sales Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in technology or quantitative domains required, MBA preferred.
- General understanding of cloud technology & financial process is required, SaaS industry experience is preferable.
- Good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud (GCP) is preferable
- Proven record of creating scalable and repeated process and reports.
- Should be well organized with excellent time management skills thereby delivering standard/adhoc reports and completing tasks on time.
- Strong Communication skills and hands on experience in MS office is mandatory, while knowledge of data visualization tools is good to have.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.