AM - Talent Acquisition/HR Operations - Real Estate (4-8 yrs)
AM - Talent Acquisition / HR Operations (Ozone Group)
- Manage recruitment mandates that can scale to the dynamic demands of a growing company.
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals.
- Act as a key business partner to members of the company to improve the onboarding to exit framework policies.
- Effective management of leave and attendance process as per policy
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in tax exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers etc.
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and ensure data quality i.e. timeliness availability, accuracy and completeness
- Hands on experience in automated HR systems /ERPs
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation.
- End to end coordination with vendors/Internal teams for payroll, Mediclaim, insurance, ID cards, statutory compliance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior experience in the real estate company/industry.
- Experience with defining and presenting HR functions in an Real estate Organization.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience required to handle the position.
- A MBA/or Equivalent degree in the HR is a mandate.
- Effective communication skills