Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:4492 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
AM/Sr Consultant - Oil & Gas (2-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
Exp : 2-6 years.only
- Assistant Managers / Seniors are Project leaders/project team members who will be involved in conducting process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of governance, risk, compliances
- They shall have a team of consultants report to them at a project level. AMs have responsibility of reviewing the work done (Deliverables) by the team members
- Interact with the client representatives for the ongoing requirements of the project.
- Proactively does sales oriented reporting during projects. These would include identifying possible business opportunities for various practices within Organisation.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the upstream business of Oil & Gas Sector. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
- Resources may be considered for Secondments to other Company locations in Europe, USA and Middle Eastern countries. As per this, the resources from India get seconded to the member firms for a definite period (3 months – 12 months).
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting/ Oil & Gas Companies in Upstream Business
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of Upstream business in Oil & Gas Sector
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Ability to identify risks in business processes
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Consistent display of leadership skills
- Ability to work well in teams;
- Understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc); andHave the ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
Specifics for the Oil and Gas EPC Candidates
- Candidate should be an Engineer (as a basic requirement) in a non IT discipline. Advantage would be if the candidate is either a Post Graduate from NICMAR or a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or a post graduate in Oil and Gas
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end processes in construction/operations & maintenance in Oil & Gas sector. The candidate should ideally have basic level of experience in each of the below and specific experience in one/two domains:
- Bid and Estimation
- Engineering and Design
- Project procurement, contracting and sub-contractor management
- Project scheduling, tracking, monitoring and management (incl. preparing progress reports, senior management MIS, etc)
- Billing and claims management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Working knowledge of project management tools such as Primavera or MS Projects is a mandatory requirement
- Candidate should have either worked on a project site where he has handled any of the above specified domains or has been part of the project monitoring group at a corporate/business unit level
Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.