Signature Staff India
Views:798 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AM - Risk & Control Assessment (4-8 yrs)
Risk, Control and Audit Expertise
- Ability to identify risks and controls and to develop an appropriate audit approach.
- Ability to analyse issues into constituent elements and identify root causes and wider implications.
- Ability to identify appropriate recommendations and deliverables and get buy in from the business.
- Ability to produce clear succinct documentation linking transparently from risk to control testing.
- Ability to apply audit and risk principles and testing in an IT environment
- Ability to adequately challenge and question the business.
- Ability to expresses technical information logically and concisely.
- Seeks out and learns from internal and external best practice information
Delivery to Standard
- Able to manage time, resource and budget effectively.
- Can produce quality outputs in accordance with agreed audit deadlines.
- Completes follow up of issues including status report, verification and chasing up of outstanding issues.
- Finalises allocated work and identified issues promptly with BFSS staff.
- Builds effective relationships with BFSS staff.
- Manages senior and/or challenging BFSS staff.
- keeps stakeholders (inc BIA) up-to-date with the progress of the audit work
Management and Leadership
- Effectively and appropriately manages work load, prioritising as appropriate.
- Works effectively in a team.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently across team, peer groups, BFSS and BIA.
- Builds effective relationships with peers and subordinates and superiors.
- Works collaboratively across clusters/functions.
- Understanding of the control and regulatory issues in Finance
- Specialist knowledge of Finance
- Understanding of Finance and its key drivers.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Awareness of the specific current requirements of the UK GAAP regime and at least one financial management disciplines (or taxation matters)
- Awareness of the specific current best practice for financial operations in banking organisations and financial reporting infrastructures in complex organizations
- Awareness of issues in auditing complex financial services organizations
- Awareness of the specific current requirements of the US GAAP / IAS regimes
- Awareness of the specific current best practice for financial operations in banking organisations or financial reporting infrastructures in complex organizations
- Awareness of the current/ emerging best practice in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404
- Basic awareness of modern risk management, measurement and reporting and its impact on wider external stakeholder reporting.
- Basic knowledge of banking products and the way in which they are reported to external stakeholders.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.