Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1413 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AM - Research - Capital Markets (5-9 yrs)
- Provide bespoke research support to Banking and capital markets account teams and sector leadership. Typical assignments would include briefing notes for client meetings, market analysis, research into client activities and benchmarking.
- Share insights on industry developments, client issues and network updates on sector capabilities, utilising the firm’s internal social media platform.
- Analyze competitive intelligence on the latest moves by BIG 4s, consulting firms and industry think tanks, as requested by sector leadership.
- Knowledge sharing/participation in training colleagues to develop their knowledge on the Capital Markets sector.
- Review and coach junior team members, helping them to develop their research capabilities.
- Strong knowledge global banking and capital markets sector.
- Ability to conduct unsupervised primary/secondary research
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with various FS databases such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, DataStream, Merger market, Factiva and Investext (Thomson).
- Familiarity with a matrix organisation and an ability to balance competing demands
- A minimum 5–7 years of experience with a leading professional services firm (for example, an international consulting firm, one of the Big 4s, a global investment bank or a leading research house) along with a postgraduate degree or a minimum 7–9 years of experience with a graduate degree.
- The candidate should be able to conduct primary/secondary research.
Please forward your resume on email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.