Sr Associate Consultant at Step up Hr
Views:6874 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AM/Manager/TL/Vertical Head - Recruitment - Pharmaceutical (3-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Manger/Team Lead/Vertical Head - (Pharmaceutical)
Location : Ludhiana(Must be willing to relocate).
We provide all relocation cost and all the administrative support to settle down in the city.
Salary : You meet our requirements and we will meet your salary requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate or Post graduate
- 3+ years of relevant experience of recruitment for Pharmaceutical
- Must have Client Coordination Experience of 2 Years.
- Must be excellent in relation with Hiring Managers
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication;
- Strong Analytical and Data Management skills;
- Proactive and self-managing
- Attention to detail and a focus on high quality outputs
- To lead a team of Recruiters, Sr.Recruiters & TL.
- Front facing with the clients to receive/understand/cascade requirements.
- Training/ mentoring new team members.
- Team target setting
- Motivating team members / resolving queries / problems.
- Escalation handling.
- Responsible for conducting the first level of screening for the organisation"s demands.
- Overlooking the entire hiring process starting from telephonic interviews, pitching, head hunting, coordination for all the interviews, offer roll out and on boarding
- Interviewing potential employees and ensuring to bring the best staff.
- Monitoring the entire process of sourcing till the final placement of the candidates.
- Understand screening demands and skills within area of responsibility.
- Forge excellent connect and relationship with clients.
- Drive Key SLA's and Metrics.
- Identify, drive and support various process level initiatives.
- Ensure strong MI reporting.
- Mentor, coach and motivate the team.
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Interlocking with the client on a regular basis to understand requirements, their needs and for Market intelligence
- Expanding business by bringing in new clients(Optional) and positioning your organization in the best way
We are looking for world-class professionals who can wear many hats, juggle many tasks, and thrive on fulfilling large roles.
- Must have excellent communication skills, should be people-oriented and affable and have an attitude to keep pace in a fast, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Go getter : We know you will get the things done rather than waiting for things to happen.
- Attitude : We know you believe "Impossible is Nothing"
- Hands On : We know you are the one who would do the job himself to teach the team how to complete a task in the best way.
- Creative : We know if a new problem arises you will come up with a solution for the same.
- Getting Stuff Done
- You use your super powers and intellect to get the job done.
- Work Hard & Party Harder
- Being Energetic and Enthusiastic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.