Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3689 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AM/Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Hindi Newspaper (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for a AM / Mgr/ SM - Finance ( FP& A) for the largest Hindi newspaper group of India based at Jaipur.
Our Client :
- Our client is one of the largest Hindi newspaper group of India. Today it reaches more than 19 million readers every day through its over 2.4 million circulated copies all India.
Job Details :
Location : Jaipur
Grade : AM / Manager/SM
CTC : Decent Hike on existing
Industry : Newspaper
Education & Experience : AM - 5+ YRS, Manager/SM - 9 yrs+, Qualified CA / MBA ( F) Regular.
Skills Sets : Advanced Excel and Power-point is essential. We need a multi-skilled individual with the ability to handle a high pressure environment. Preference to candidates from Media, IT, FMCG & Telecom.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual MIS along with variation analysis, board presentations, long range plans (LRP), Annual Operating plans (AOP), budgets for the company and leadership team (LT) deck along with comments and insights on business performance.
- Providing data for business reviews
- Working on ad-hoc MIS requirements from management and shareholders.
Personal characteristics / Behaviours :
- Ability to remain calm under highly demanding and stressful situations and delivering high quality output without errors.
- High on soft skills.
- Should be self-driven and motivated individual.
Special Skills :
- Analytical mind-set with a capacity to understand the business context.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must have for this role.
Furnish following details in resume while applying :
Current Location :
Open to relocate to Jaipur :
Qualification - Pass-out Year :
Is your PG Regular :
Total Exp :
Is your current role in pure FP& A ( Y/N) :
Yrs of exp in FP & A :
Industries worked in :
Current Organization :
Current Designation :
Current CTC ( fixed + Variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.