Consultant at TalentCadre Consultants
Views:354 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AM/Manager/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG/BFS/Retail/Pharma (2-10 yrs)
- Managing Compensation & Benefit strategy for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Manage M&A integration - policy, grade and compensation integration of portfolio organizations
- Design differentiated reward strategy across different employee segments and levels - Long term incentive programs, ESPOs, Retention programs, various short term incentive programs etc
- Ensuring audit and governance of compensation and benefits related policy design, policy adherence and data management
- Managing annual salary review exercise and administration of off-cycle pay adjustments
- Ensuring proper organization design & grade structure with job evaluation studies
- Ensure external competitiveness of internal salary ranges by benchmarking against comparators.
- Drive digital transformation to ensure that reward strategy is executed across large and diverse workforce
- Drive manpower and cost budget exercise and AOP preparation
Skill & Competence :
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, HRIS and payroll processes
- Understanding compliance, acts and regulations pertaining to compensation and benefits
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferrable but not mandatory
- Team management experience is preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.