Associate Recruitment Manager at WEN
Views:108 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AM/Manager - IT Audit (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job):
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- Executing various audit engagements as a support to field in-charge and
- Applying The Firm's methodology while executing various job roles
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems to identify security and risk management issues, and other opportunities for improvement
- Assist in the planning and execution of business process control reviews, information systems audits, and other Assurance offerings across a variety of industries
- A good understanding of clients Business Risks, Audit Risks, IT Risks and the mitigating controls in addressing these risks
- Gain strong comprehension of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Evaluate and test business processes and controls and identify areas of risks.
- Perform general computer and application controls reviews including ERPs like SAP, Oracle Application, JD Edwards, MFG Pro, etc.
- Comply with requirements of ICAI Auditing Standards like AAS 29
- Data Analysis using CAATs tool like Excel, ACL, SQL etc
Education and Experience:
Good knowledge about Risks and Controls in Business processes and IT General Controls.
Excellent communication skills as the job profile would require the candidate to be in a client facing role.