Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:971 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AM/Manager - HR & Admin - Auto (7-10 yrs)
The major areas of responsibility will be Employee engagement, Employee development, Employee Performance.
The brief description of the role will include:
- Manpower Planning and talent acquisition and retention
- Performance Management System
- Handling of training & development function
- Employee relations and organisation climate
- Disciplinary matters
- Employees welfare initiatives
- Quality & Environment Management Systems implementation related to HR
- Employee Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Competency Mapping
- Administrative functions related to the company
- Liaison with Govt. Officials
- Should be an MBA / MHRM / MSW from a reputed institute
- Law graduate (Desirable)
- 7-10 years of hands on experience on handling the Human Resources Function in the Manufacturing sector / process industry
- Should have experience of working in manufacturing plants with working familiarity on Telugu language
- Should have a good blend of experience in HR & IR
- Exposure towards Quality & Environment Management Systems
1. Excellent communication, superior Inter-personal skills and high networking skills
2. Should be familiar with all statutory laws related to employees
3. Should be familiar with IR & HR issues in a balanced manner
4. Interviewing skills
5. Should have high analytical & decision making skills
6. Ability to keep people inspired and engaged
7. Ability to work on multi tasks and unstructured environment and bring in systems and processes
8. Ability to mobilize and manage resources to meet customer expectations
9. Usage of MS Office and ERP package
Company Profile: An Indian Conglomerate Company
Forward CVs to - firstname.lastname@example.org / call at 9849006750
B. Ravi Kumar
Ideal Placement & Consultants (P) Ltd.
1-8-504/4, Hameed Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Vikar Nagar, Water Tank Lane, Opp. Airport,
Secunderabad-500 003. A.P.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.