Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:5263 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
AM/Manager - Functional Consultant/Technical Consultant/Business Analyst - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing E-Commerce strategy & roadmap
- Building reference architecture for E-Commerce capability
- Evaluation & selection of E-Commerce platform that meets clients needs
- Identifying technology components to accelerate client's E-Commerce platform
- Advise clients on improving Product Catalog, Search, SEO, supply chain, cart, payment gateway integration, marketplace models, inventory, personalization, loyalty program etc.
- Hands-on experience in configuring / implementing E-Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify, Hybris etc.)
- Configuring & implementing key components of E-Commerce - Product Catalog, Search, SEO, supply chain, cart, payment gateway integration, marketplace models, inventory, personalization, loyalty program etc.
- Developing customer portal with E-Commerce capability
Qualifications and Skills:
Education: B.E. / B. Tech (Computer Science) + MBA (preferred, not mandatory)
Technical Skillset: Exposure to E Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify, Drupal, Joomla, open source stack
Experience and Background
Total Experience: 6 -12 years (should include following):
Should have experience working in an E-commerce company or have experience of minimum 2 complete implementations in one of the roles - functional consultant, technical consultant, business analyst
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.