Sr Executive - Recruitment at Hinduja Global Solutions Inc.,
Views:2212 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AM/Manager - Field Collections - BPO (5-12 yrs)
Openings with Hinduja Global Solutions ( www.teamhgs.com)
(a) Big Picture Perspective:
- Understands the process vision & has the ability to translate the same to the team
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact of team's performance on sub /process objectives
- Reviews own actions against the process objectives
- Identifies long term issues, problems or opportunities for the team
(b) Business Acumen:
- Appreciates the inter-dependencies between teams/functions
- Understands impact of business metrics on profitability
- Suggests solutions based on inferences from the data
- Demonstrates expertise in functional knowledge
- Demonstrates functional expertise to coach/mentor peers/team members
(a) Planning & Organizing:
- Cost optimization and maximum utilization of resources for productivity
- Set up the collections process and SOPs to be followed by the entire team.
- Comes out with new ideas for process improvements to improve the collections and drive productivity.
- Responsible for preparation of process budget and manpower.
(b) Directing & Monitoring:
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Unit, including attendance, attrition and outages, reconciliation of cash collected, to minimize customer impact.
- Accountable for the production and quality targets of the Unit
- Managing the profitability of the process
(d) Problem Solving & Decision making
- Is able to identify problems and take decisions independently
- Responsible for the collections activity for the entire state / region.
- Provides solutions to individual and organizational problems
a) Relationship Building
- Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates
b) Passion for excellence
- Manages daily performance to ensure that all Associates and Team Leads are meeting SLAs.
- Meets/exceeds productivity matrix assigned by Management/Client.
- Uphold Our Client/Company values
a) Managing Self
- Identify and participate in training / developmental programs
b) Inspiring others / Managing teams
- Responsible for driving results across the region / state with the help of Team Leads
- Works with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure that both internal and external customers needs are met.
- Coaches and mentors Associates & Team Leads
- Optimum utilization of resource to meet productivity.
- Interview candidates to ensure quality of Hire.
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Identify key people and mentor leaders
- Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the Program Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Desired Knowledge, skills and attitudes:
- Experience in Collections is a must
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with the Local region that the candidate is managing
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Sound Knowledge of English and Kannada/Telugu, other regional languages would be an added advantage.
- Excellent client relationship Management skills
- Good understanding of the Domain
- Fair Knowledge of Billing and managing P&L
Desired qualifications (including certifications): Graduates / Post-graduates
Desired years of experience:Minimum 5 - 12 years of experience in Field Collections Domain is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.