AM/Manager - Company Secretary - FMCG/BFSI/Healthcare (1-6 yrs)
We are looking for a qualified CS for Financial services company which is listed on BSE/NSE (CS first attempt preferred)
Location - Mumbai
Role - Secretarial & Compliance
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, SEBI Listing Regulations for the Company.
- Managing all aspects of Board, Committee, Shareholders meetings for the Company including preparation of Notices and agenda for the meetings.
- Statutory Filings, Compliance and Maintenance of Statutory Records under the Companies Act, Rules and RBI / SEBI Listing Regulations where applicable.
- Liaising with various regulators.
- Co-ordination with Statutory, Internal & Secretarial Auditors.
- Update the Management and other Process Owners about amendments in applicable laws or new Laws applicable to the Company, along with action required to ensure compliances with the amended / new laws.
- Any other secretarial matters as may be assigned from time to time