Associate Recruitment Consultant at Techsist
Views:42 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AM/Manager - Azure Architect - Big4 (5-12 yrs)
Azure Architect - Big 4
We are hiring for One of the Big 4.
Role : AM/Manager
- Work with clients on their Microsoft cloud adoption strategy.
- Creating high level architectural designs based on customer requirements for infrastructure and applications.
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect's cloud adoption needs.
- Act as the Technical Design Authority on projects alongside the Technical Architects.
- Provide governance to projects and mentor members of the team.
- Showcase our propositions to customers via online webinars and face to face workshops.
- Engage with KPMG stakeholders and ensure our solutions are understood throughout the firm.
- Engage with customers on a long-term basis and drive Microsoft Azure adoption.
- Create collateral and GTM ideas to enhance our offering in the marketplace.
- Work on proposals and RFI's alongside the sales and pre-sales teams.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by working closely with our Microsoft account teams.
- Assist in the recruitment process for the team.
Core Technical Knowledge Required:
- Solid background in on premises infrastructure, virtualization technologies or applications.
- Proven experience with Azure IaaS (networking, storage, virtual machines).
- Proven experience with Azure Backup & Recovery Services.
- Proven experience with Azure Governance (Blueprints, policies, tagging, cost management).
- Proven experience with Azure SQL (Managed Instances & PaaS).
- Proven experience with Azure Security (NSG,ASG Sentinel, Security Centre, Defender, ACL, Azure Firewall, Policy).
- Proven experience with Azure Serverless and integration (Batch, Function\Logic Apps, EventGrid).
- Proven experience with Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes.
- Proven experience with Azure AD including on premises Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Server\Linux OS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.