Signature Staff India
Views:1118 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AM - Internal Audit/Operational Risk (3-8 yrs)
Opening for Assistant Manager Position for Internal audit / Operational Risk
Roles and Responsibility:
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization's objectives and goals to be met
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit committee and provides recommendations for improving the organization's operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel
- Evaluates the organisation's readiness in case of business interruption
- Maintains open communication with management and the audit committee teams with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Engages in continuous education and staff development provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- Operational Risk model development, benchmarking and assessment
- Operational risk quantification methodologies
- Operational risk management policies and procedures
- Basel II Operational Risk implementation
- Integrated market, credit and operational risk management, measurement, and evaluation
- Risk management and capital markets control environmental due diligence and assessment
CPA, CIA, CFA, CA, PMP, PRM, FRM certification is desired
Expertise in major banking, commercial, retail and investment banking sectors are all valuable. Experience with range of firms from money center banks to super-regional/regional, international and investment banks a plus.
Experience in risk technology selection, development and implementation.
In-depth knowledge of all major topics related to operational risk management leading practices.
Strong experience in the following areas of Operational Risk:
Operational risk governance structure and design
Operational risk policy and procedures
Infrastructure design, risk controls and segregation of duties
Operational risk measurement techniques
Operational risk capital modeling
Operational risk capital allocation
Operational risk internal and external loss event data collection and analysis
Operational risk scenario analysis experience
Operational risk program testing
Risk assessment methodologies
Operational risk scorecards
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.