Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2979 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AM/DM - Learning & Development/Training - Energy/Power - IIM/MDI/ISB/IIFT (2-5 yrs)
Job Title - AM/DM - L& D / Training
Looking for an Asst. Manager / Deputy Manager - Learning Development (L&D) or Training & Development (T&D) in Bathinda, Punjab.
Client - HMEL (HPCL-Mittal Energy Limited)
Job Title : Asst. Manager / Deputy Manager - Learning Development (L&D)
Location : Bathinda, Punjab
Years of Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Job Purpose :
- Taking care of the Training needs of the organization and execution of training's
Learning and Development :
- Identifying the training/development programmes and the experts as per the identified gaps
- Following the training calendar and monitoring the coverage of employees by the training programmes
- Coordinating between the internal and external resources for ensuring the learning and overseeing the aspects like logistics, availability, and payments to the concerned agencies
Vocational Internship Trainees :
- Handling the vocational internship training requests and getting the approvals as per guidelines/SOP
- Coordinating with the Technical Training Centre for handling the internships and allotting of projects for the Trainees
Educational Qualifications : Should hold a regular MBA degree in Human Resources/Personnel Management from Tier 1 Institutions or MA in Psychology (Full-time regular)
Experience : Experience in Human Resource Area with more than 2 years having in-depth understanding in L&D / Training.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.