Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:4211 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AM/DM - Learning & Development - BPO (7-13 yrs)
InnoQuest Consulting comprising a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid/ Senior Management & Leadership hiring.
About our client :
Our client is a leading business process and software services provider serving multiple industries with key focus on the financial services industry.
Shift Timings : 11 am - 9 pm
Position Description :
- Content Development skills for classroom workshops
- Researching for relevant best practices, anecdotes, training tools
- Facilitation for a heterogeneous group of managers and above
- Project Management skills will be preferred
- Ability to focus and prioritize on multiple tasks/OD projects and work across organizational and regional boundaries
- Collaborate, follow up, and influence internal stakeholders
- The main responsibilities of the role are to design and deliver a range of interactive learning and development solutions that noticeably build the capability of employees across the organization
- Should have exposure to developing content & facilitating workshops specifically for middle & senior management
- An important deliverable is to continually review existing workshops improve effectiveness and impact; incorporate lessons new workshops to ensure constant improvement in quality of workshops delivered in house
- Liaise and cooperate with operations to customize content and follow up on deliverables
- Engage in various OD projects deployed in the organization, at different capacities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.