Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:3680 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
AM/DM - Compensation & Benefits - Cement Firm (3-8 yrs)
Looking to Hire AM/DM HR (Comp & Ben) for a Leading Cement Company at Mumbai. Candidate will be responsible for comp & ben, PMS.
Should be well versed about MIS.
Qualification - MBA (2 Years Full time)
Experience - Min 3 Years
Please find below the Job Description
Compensation & Benefits
- Planning and forecasting of Manpower Budgeting. Provide analysis of the manpower budget to higher management
- Design and implementation of various compensation programs like Long term incentive Scheme (LTI), Midyear correction, ESOP, incentive and annual increments to ensure optimal budget utilization.
- Participate in market survey and make recommendations for changes in compensation structure
- Design and implementation of the changes in CTC structure due to the amended Bonus Act
- MIS: Track monthly global HR MIS and highlight deviations and ensure adherence to targets.
- Liaise with regional HR business partner to establish corporate policies and build centralized manpower database.
- Educate Managers and HR partners on Compensation and Benefits philosophy, policies and practices
- Interface with Payroll, Accounts and Operations in relation to queries, as well as to ensure good working relationships.
- Responsible for the automation of Manpower budgeting system and annual increments system
Performance Management System
- Driving the goal setting process across the teams and advising managers on the same.
- Organizing training on PMS and feedback session resulting in decreased attrition cases post appraisal communication.
- Supporting stakeholder's at global locations towards completion of PMS activity on time and educating both employees and managers in formulation of SMART KRA's resulting in hygienic PMS process and cycle.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.