Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:3576 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
AM/DM - Compensation & Benefits - Cement Firm (3-8 yrs)
Looking to Hire AM/DM HR (Comp & Ben) for a Leading Cement Company at Mumbai. Candidate will be responsible for comp & ben, PMS.
Should be well versed about MIS.
Qualification - MBA (2 Years Full time)
Experience - Min 3 Years
Please find below the Job Description
Compensation & Benefits
- Planning and forecasting of Manpower Budgeting. Provide analysis of the manpower budget to higher management
- Design and implementation of various compensation programs like Long term incentive Scheme (LTI), Midyear correction, ESOP, incentive and annual increments to ensure optimal budget utilization.
- Participate in market survey and make recommendations for changes in compensation structure
- Design and implementation of the changes in CTC structure due to the amended Bonus Act
- MIS: Track monthly global HR MIS and highlight deviations and ensure adherence to targets.
- Liaise with regional HR business partner to establish corporate policies and build centralized manpower database.
- Educate Managers and HR partners on Compensation and Benefits philosophy, policies and practices
- Interface with Payroll, Accounts and Operations in relation to queries, as well as to ensure good working relationships.
- Responsible for the automation of Manpower budgeting system and annual increments system
Performance Management System
- Driving the goal setting process across the teams and advising managers on the same.
- Organizing training on PMS and feedback session resulting in decreased attrition cases post appraisal communication.
- Supporting stakeholder's at global locations towards completion of PMS activity on time and educating both employees and managers in formulation of SMART KRA's resulting in hygienic PMS process and cycle.