Managing Partner at Talent-A
Views:453 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
AM/Deputy Manager - Sales Accounting - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
C.A / I.C.W.A /C.A. Inter For CA/ICWA
Experience: At least 4-5 years of experience of working in industry post qualifying For CA Inter and at least 10 years of experience of working in industry
Job Brief :
- Receivables and Payable Accounting- Excellent understanding of accounting concepts. Good knowledge of TDS and GST provisions.
- Strong in verification of vouchers from tax (both direct and indirect) compliance point of view, voucher posting, very good in debtors and vendor reconciliations, payment verifications (including net banking) and good experience of handling various audits.
- Technical Knowledge-Considerable experience of working on Navision/any other ERP. Excellent command in MS excel.
- leadership skills and be able to independently lead team of 4- 5 persons.
Other Skills /requirements from the Candidate:
- He should have experience of working in retail industry having turnover of minimum INR 500 Crores.
- Energetic, good collaborator, excellent communication skills
- Open for late sitting, working on weekends during monthly closing, International Reporting and Audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.