HR Manager at ALYF
Views:1045 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
ALYF - Head - Sales - IIT/IIM/ISB (8-12 yrs)
Head of Sales - IIT/IIM/ISB
Preferred Industry: Real Estate
About Us :
ALYF is India's first technology-enabled marketplace that makes holiday homes accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. Headquartered in Mumbai, our vision is to empower more and more people to own holiday homes and live the life they have aspired for.
Founded by Saurabh Vohara, Ex Business Head and Founding member of India's first PropTech Unicorn - NoBroker, ALYF has already secured $1.5 million in the seed round with marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders.
The Sales Head at ALYF works closely with the Founders and Directors and materializes their plan into action.
- You will be responsible for heading the sales team and revenue targets of the region
- Should be able to drive and execute a scalable process driven real estate sales ecosystem. This includes formulating & executing the overall sales plan, hiring and engaging with the team directly to drive sales targets.
- Work closely with the management to scale up growth as per the designed plan.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Create an action plan to seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Maintain a good Channel Partner network.
- Set up a Sales Managers team which would be spread in the cities where ALYF is present.
- Responsible for managing and motivating the team to achieve the targets.
- IIT/IIM/ISB having overall 8 - 10 years of experience in real estate, FMCG or Financial Sector.
- Should have experience of managing a field sales team and lead the team to achieve the set targets.
- Should have excellent leadership & People management skills.
- Should be very aggressive and target oriented.
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Job Location - Naman Centre BKC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.