ALYF - Head - Sales - IIT/IIM/ISB (5-8 yrs)
Head of Sales - IIT/IIM/ISB
ALYF is India's first technology-enabled, asset light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ALYF 's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ALYF has secured $1.5 million in seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible to lead and grow our sales. You will navigate our existing sales team and steer us grow and strength the team. You will be aligned closely with the marketing and finance team to execute strategic solutions for clients and partners.
- You will be responsible for heading the sales team and revenue targets.
- You should be a problem solver who should be in a capacity to have the innate ability to anticipate problems and find a way around them.
- You should be in capacity to have an integrated approach towards sales and strategize sales plans.
- You should have long-range vision, identify stumbling blocks that might arise, and figure out ways around them before becoming a challenge.
- Should be in a capacity to drive and execute a scalable process driven real estate Sales ecosystem.
- Should be able to device new business strategies, Increase presence in Market through effective B2B Channel Management.
- Formulating & executing the overall sales plan, hiring and engaging with team directly to drive sales targets & to assure achievement of agreed targets.
- Drive the development of account plans for larger projects.
- Provide inputs on project development or enhancements to existing projects and to project management function.
- Work very closely with the Founders, City Heads, BD & Pre-Sales and other stakeholders to scale up growth as per the designed plan.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Create an action plan to seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Analyze on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed loop between marketing and sales.
- Set up a Sales team which would be spread in the cities where we have our projects
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of Sales team to ensure efficiency in sales management and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Conducting weekly reviews, setting up sales objectives and designing or streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operation.
- Training the team & ensuring adherence to the norms; reviewing quarterly performance of sales team in the region for reporting to top management.
- and motivating the team to achieve the targets
- Collaborate with cross -functional teams to ensure solutions are implemented to streamline process supported in-line with business expectations and enhance business experience.
- MBA from IIM, ISB and other Tier-I institute.
- 5 years of experience with into Strategic Sales.
- Should have experience of managing sales team and lead the team to achieve the set targets
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Should have excellent leadership & People management skills
- Should be very aggressive and target oriented.
- Should have an excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
Job Location - BKC - Naman Centre
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.