Altudo - Project Manager - Digital - CMS & eCommerce (9-14 yrs)
The Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure digital strategy, creative, and interactive web development solutions are delivered on-time and on-budget according to defined scope, timeline, and cost parameters.
This role requires experience working with marketers from digital space with strong program management skills to plan and coordinate large engagements as well as for business growth.
This role is ideal for someone who came from a technical background and grow into a project management role with experience in managing multiple scrum teams and executed projects from initiation to go-live. You will get the opportunity to work with multiple digital transformation projects in the customer experience area, work with fortune 500 clients globally, and opportunity to grow as Delivery Director and Delivery Head
- Lead and manage the delivery of project(s) while focusing on design and development for websites and mobile apps, content production for web and social platforms, and digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain delivery approaches, and effectively execute and deliver throughout the life of the assigned project(s) according to established processes and procedures, utilizing the correct tools, and ensuring success is defined, and expectations are met and set.
- Build, develop, and grow business through flawless delivery.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Identify new ops and sell it to the clients.
- Develop full-scale project plans, track project milestones and deliverables
- Involvement in resource planning and hiring.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Work with offshore delivery team to ensure successful delivery.
- Motivate and supervise team members and mentor them for the next level.
- Conduct project closure meeting and identify successful and unsuccessful project.
- Must have 8+ years- experience in digital project management with end-to-end website design and build projects and agile PM principles
- Ability to manage all phases of a full site redesign projects with website strategy, design and development phases, specifically involvement in large scale site design, build, and maintenance/enhancements projects.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ideally Sitecore and/or AEM)
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and KPIs.
- Should have run end-to-end strategic engagements including digital strategy, content strategy, creative and implementation phases.
- Experience working with digital agencies and managed offshore teams.
- Work on digital strategies for clients and follow through on defined roadmaps.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and other project management tools.
About Altudo :
At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech eco- system including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, eCommerce and analytics. Our depth in marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 20 organizations with $1 Bn in revenue including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands.