Altudo - Practice Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/Ivy League (2-4 yrs)
We are building a team of our next generation leaders in the Practice Management group. As a Practice Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the practice, executing practice vision by contributing towards finalizing the service offerings, solutions and competencies in line with current & future market needs.
As a Practice Manager, you will have the :
- Opportunity to head a practice and scale up rapidly
- Opportunities to grow in practice role or move to client engagement and BD
- Opportunities to move to North America eventually
You will :
- Manage the GTM (go to market) strategy of the practice.
- Be at the forefront of learning new capabilities of the practice.
- Be involved in consulting work on digital solutions.
- Contribute toward business development and company's growth.
- Assess new areas like Contentful and Contentstack, do POCs, build capability and start new practices.
- Attend key events globally.
- Travel onsite regularly for the consulting assignments.
- In the long run have the option to move to North America (US/Canada) permanently.
Build & execute road map for :
- Asset Creation (IP creation, reusable components & demo artifacts.)
- Skill development, evangelism and thought leadership.
Career path :
You will get a well-rounded exposure to strategy, technology and sales. This will enable you to take different routes for your career journey and you can -
- Head a practice, move to a solutions head role, a consulting head role, client engagement role or a CTO.
- 2-3 yrs of technical experience
- MBA from Top 10 university in India/Abroad
- Exceptionally bright. Should have very high grades in school
- Very good communication skills to talk to clients and prospects
- Strong problem solving skills
Who are we?
At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design and marketing technology.
We work across the marketing tech eco-system including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, eCommerce and analytics.
Our depth in marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 25 organizations with $1 Bn in revenue including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands.
You can see some of our clients we're able to disclose here:
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 brands.
- Work with the best minds in the business.
- Opportunity to be the growth driver for one of the fastest growing companies in CX & Martech space.
- Excellent global travel opportunities.
- Accelerated career path, avenues to expand your skillset & knowledge base.
- Excellent performance driven compensation.
If you are a motivated, self-learning individual looking for opportunities to fast track your career we are the organization for you.