Director TA at Altudo
Views:428 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Altudo - Practice Lead - Analytics - Marketing Technology Solutions (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for Marketing Technologists who will be responsible for growth of the MarTech practices at Altudo. You will be responsible for the conceptualization and execution of strategy, supporting sales/pre-sales and positioning Altudo as an industry leader. You shall identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients, as well as with vendors and partners.
We are starting several new sub-practices as part of Data and Insights Practice. Analytics and CDP are core of this practice. Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to set the agenda for a best-in-class MarTech Practice.
- Engage prospective customers to understand business needs and articulate how Analytics solutions can address those needs
- Lead business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders.
- Define technical solutions aligned with our client's business problems.
- Lead and manage RFPs and RFIs; Ability to estimate and define team structures.
- Create collaterals like capability statement, solutions decks to facilitate customer pitch.
- Work with cross functional teams (SMEs, Sales, Marketing, etc). to create collaterals like capability statement, solutions decks to facilitate customer pitch.
- Articulate value through clear and concise messaging in various customer collaterals
- More than 10 years of experience with assessing, architecting, and/or delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics for complex projects.
- Experience in product and vendor selection, focused on Analytics.
- Familiar with key vendors and strengths/weaknesses of their products.
- Hands-on experience of implementing one or more of Analytics products such as ThoughtSpot, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, Looker.
- Experience architecting solutions using Adobe, SAP, Microsoft Salesforce, Oracle or other Marketing/analytics cloud offerings.
- Experienced with integration approaches and mechanisms
- Demonstrated experise in handling complex SaaS and PaaS projects
- Comfortable with agile and collaborative project management practices
- Demonstrated capability to drive both architecture and implementation
- Active in architecture forums and conferences
- Familiar with or interested in researching new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices
- Ensure that individual solutions work seamlessly as part of overall architecture
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to business and technology stakeholders
- Provide leadership to tech teams
- Active in industry fora and conferences, blogging and other thought leadership activities
- Expertise in interactive pre-sales discovery meetings & Solution Design Process
- GTM-Build GTM for the practice working very closely with sales, account management team and marketing teams to drive aggressive revenue growth
About Altudo :
At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech eco- system including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, eCommerce and analytics. Our depth in marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 20 organizations with $1 Bn in revenue including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.altudo.co/