Altudo - Manager - SaaS Sales (4-9 yrs)
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices. https://www.similarweb.com/
SimilarWeb started its India operations last November by collaborating with a leading marketing agency: Altudo (formerly Edynamic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) based out of Gurgaon. Administrative, compensation matters are all managed by Altudo in India.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER- S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON. But if we want to continue helping the world's biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
As Manager - Sales, responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for SW software products within a designated geography by creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as identify new prospects. You will provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to drive revenue growth, and add new customers..
As a Sales Manager you will :
- Exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within India's largest enterprises in the digital world.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Managing perspective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
What will I bring to the team?
- An established network of contacts.
- High integrity, energy and dedication, highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Aggressive cold calling and ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
- 4+ years of sales experience in digital software sales.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- Strong understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions.
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business.
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies.
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions.
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you'll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you'll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
Our Values :
- Data Driven : We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate : We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence : It's in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together : We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.