Associate - HR at edynamic
Views:1267 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:370
Altudo - Manager - Demand Generation (5-7 yrs)
- As a Manager - Demand Generation, you will have full ownership to drive the overall demand generation strategy and execution here at Altudo. You will drive demand for the company's services, grow the sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle, target and nurture high-propensity accounts and prospects, and amplify our messages.
- You will own all of the programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to marketing's opportunity, pipeline and revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution and impact of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition targets.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Define and drive demand generation strategy, tactics, and performance reporting across the full buyer's journey (from awareness campaigns to generating MQLs to nurtures)
- Drive the marketing mix for the company across digital, events, and other offline channels
- Own the lead model and evolve it to include lead scoring, contributions from account-based marketing, etc.
- Scale the marketing operations and demand generation functions to increase output and meet the company's high-growth requirements
- Manage and drive external vendors focused on demand generation, marketing operations, and account-based marketing
- Own metrics around the performance of Altudo's digital presence, including the website, social media properties, SEM, and advertising.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to define and manage the lead funnel and sales handoff.
- Partner closely with account Management & Solutions team to build content strategy that meets various objectives
Job Requirements :
- 5 - 7 years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years in demand generation, performance marketing, & growth in B2B organizations from an agency and/or SaaS Software background.
- Track record of designing and executing successful campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the technology landscape, with the proven ability to generate creative ideas that get in front of our target audiences in the right place, at the right time
- Experience analyzing data, from MQL conversion rate to cost per lead.
- Hands-on experience with the martech stack including web analytics, Salesforce, LinkedIn, hubspot, Google Adwords, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to communicate with execs using in-depth data as well as your own insights
- You love digging into data - analyzing performance metrics for different marketing campaigns
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross - team, cross - cultural environment
About Altudo :
- At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design, and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech ecosystem, including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, e-commerce, and analytics.
- Our in-depth knowledge of marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 25 organizations with $1 bn in revenue, including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well known brands.
Learn more about us at www.altudo.co