Director TA at Altudo
Views:1384 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Altudo - Global Practice Head (14-22 yrs)
This is a newly created role wherein as a practitioner & a leader in our digital capability, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of our practices, define/lead practice vision, services, solutions, and competencies in line with current & future market needs. This role will own our corporate strategy which includes our growth plan and is a very critical role in the success of our company.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity where you will be responsible for ownership of creating new practices and growing existing practices around Customer Experience including content management, marketing automation, customer engagement, data analytics, and eCommerce.
The compensation will be fixed base + profit sharing from the practice + equity% in the company.
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate current technology and develop multi-year roadmaps for CX practice.
- Create a budget and ROI for the practice.
- Identify new practice areas to focus on based on industry trends and customer needs.
- Analyze & monitor industry trends and emerging technologies to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture and current state portfolio.
- Co-own (with sales leader) GoToMarket strategy for each practice area.
- Work with cross-functional teams ( SMEs, Sales, Marketing, etc) to create collaterals like capability statement, solutions decks to facilitate customer pitch.
- Define strong GTM plans with sales including problems we will solve, strategy, solutions we will take, and how we will win.
- Win at least 5 mid-large sized deals by pitching new service line solutions to customers.
- Lead business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders.
- Constant experimentation of 2 potential practices a quarter to get to a few that succeed.
- Identify and build the right solution framework for b2b tech eCommerce practice with a high degree of market relevance.
- Build POV (Proof of Value) solutions in demo instances for proposed solutions.
- Create capability collateral and solution pitch for targeted customers.
- Create the platform and solution architecture roadmaps to evolve the current state portfolio to the future state, utilizing flexible, adaptable, and creative technology blueprints & patterns.
- Launch a data analytics practice by Dec 2020.
- Refresh Sitecore GTM to enable us to double practice revenue by 2022.
- Select the right data analytics capabilities that are relevant for CX.
- Grow practice revenue in existing clients and win new clients by identifying solutions to take to clients and a new approach to selling.
- 15+ yrs of overall experience out of which last 5 yrs of expertise in running a CMS or Digital Experience Platform practice.
- MBA is a must.
- Should have started practices from the ground up.
- Must have strong strategic, solutioning and some technical experience.
- Should have expertise in defining GTM
- Should've had revenue accountability.
- Proven solution design expertise.
- Should have contributed to deals 1.5 mn+ in size.
- Strong ability to pitch and influence customers.
- Proven experience in leading practices.
At Altudo, we solve marketing problems with technology. We deliver 1-to-1 experiences across channels driven by data, experience design, and marketing technology. We work across the marketing tech ecosystem, including CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Community, Social Media, Cognitive Computing, AI, e-commerce, and analytics.
Our in-depth knowledge of marketing tech has allowed us to significantly grow our customer base - which today includes over 25 organizations with $1 bn in revenue, including Fortune 500 companies amongst a base of other well-known brands.
Learn more about us at www.altudo.co